ASUS TUF Gaming TUF 3-RX5700XT-O8G-GAMING AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GDDR6
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors
The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 XT OC edition 8GB GDDR6 is built for durability and performance at 1440p.
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 XT equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and uses sleeve fan bearings with space-grade lubricant sealed to IP5X standards. And, it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 RX 5700 XT.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
When every frame counts and every click matters, AMD Radeon Anti-Lag is the ultimate tool and a must-have feature for gamers and competitive eSports players. Radeon Anti-Lag works by minimizing the amount of time between a gamer pressing a key or moving the mouse and having that response show up on the screen.
|Graphics processor family||
7680 x 4320 pixels
PCI Express x16 4.0
|Number of fans||
|Number of slots||
|Minimum system power supply||
|Data transfer rate||
|HDMI ports quantity||
Radeon RX 5700 XT