Room to Breathe
The unique design of Carbide Series Air 740 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way.
Cool it your way
The included Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans deliver superior ventilation with less noise. The Air 740 features expansion room for advanced air cooling and water cooling setups.
Industrial-style ergonomics and space-optimized internal design
Offers massive internal volume by moving the power supply, SSD and optical drives into a separate chamber.
For up to eight 120mm or seven 140mm fans, a 240mm or 280mm top radiator, and a 240mm, 280mm, or 360mm radiator on the front panel.
- Carbide Series Air 740 High Airflow ATX Cube Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Motherboard: ATX (Up to 272mm), MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 426 x 340 x 510mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 225mm
- Expansion Slots: 8
- 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
- 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
- Cooling Layout:
- Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Top: 2 x 120/140mm
- Bottom: 2 x 120/140mm
- Rear: 1 x 120/140mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 360mm:Front only
- 280mm: Front, Top, or Bottom
- 240mm: Front, Top, or Bottom
- 140mm: Front, Top, Bottom, or Rear
- 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
- Dust filters on all intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on, Reset, and LED buttons