HIGH PERFORMANCE GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT AUDIO
116dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
A signal to noise ratio or SNR of 116dB means your audio will be more than 99.99% pristine, which is 35.4 times better than motherboard audio.
SBX Pro Studio™ technologies
SBX Pro Studio™ sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism, including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets. Learn more about SBX Pro Studio™ technologies.
Crystal clear communication
In gaming, if you’re not communicating, you’re not winning. Experience crystal clear communication with your teammates with the CrystalVoice™ suite of technologies that removes echoes, ambient noises and picks up your voice from within a zone (Voice Focus). It also maintains your voice level even if you are near or further away from the microphone. Understand how CrystalVoice™ technologies work.
Pristine audio recordings with ultra low latency
Enjoy reduced latency with Audio Stream Input/Output (ASIO) support with the Sound Blaster Zx. Hear your audio recordings come to life!
24-bit / 192kHz audio output
Stereo Direct lets you listen to your music pure and unprocessed at the amazing bit rate of 24-bit 192 kHz.
Advanced entertainment audio
Experience like never before the power of Sound Blaster audio today! With Sound Blaster Zx’s gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology and digital content encoding capability, you can be assured of only the best digital audio possible.
Sound Core3D audio processor
The multi-core Sound Core3D™ audio processor is designed to offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects processing from your primary CPU, improving your overall PC performance, resulting in drastically superior audio and voice quality.
High fidelity multi-channel surround
Connect to your home theatre system through a single digital cable and enjoy cinematic DVD movies by transforming any stereo or multi-channel streams into high fidelity immersive surround sound.
Never unplug your headphones again
With the Sound Blaster Z-series Control Panel, just toggle between your headphone and speaker system with a flip of a switch.
Clever applications of clever technology for clever people
It’s the clever little touches that make our products truly exceptional. We pay special attention to each little detail, ensuring that every bit of technology in our products actually makes a big difference in your life.
What is SBX Pro Studio?
What is CrystalVoice?
- Audio TechnologySound Core3D
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)116dB
- Connectivity Options (Main)Speaker Out: 3 x 3.5mm jacks (Front,Rear,C/Sub)
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Optical In: 1 x TOSLINK
Headphone: 1 x Amplified 3.5mm jack
Line / Mic In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Max Channel Output5.1 Channels
- Audio TechnologiesSBX Pro Studio, Dolby Digital Technology, CrystalVoice, Scout Mode, DTS Connect Encoding
- Learn More
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® equivalent processor, 2.2GHz or faster recommended.
- Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32/64-bit), Windows® 8 (32/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- >600 MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express® (x1, x4 or x16) slot
- Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- DOWNLOAD DRIVERS
- MANUALS / SAFETY AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Sound Blaster Zx sound card
- Sound Blaster Audio Control Module
- 1x Optical Cable
- 1x Stereo(3.5mm)-to-RCA cable
- Quick Start Leaflet
- Installation CD containing:
- Drivers for Windows 7 and 8
- Creative Software suite
- User’s Guide
- 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty