Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- Connect everything to your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook at once
- Charge your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook with up to 85 W via the same cable you use to connect to the dock
- Two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports: extended versatility, including 5K display support; dual display support: up to 2x 4K resolution
- Three USB 3.0 ports: high-power device support for iPad, SuperDrive and more
- The no-compromise dock that extends connectivity, audio, video and networking; Easy ejection software button to ensure data safety; Compatible with Mac (macOS Sierra 10.12 or later Thunderbolt 3 port ), PC (Windows 10 or later Thunderbolt 3 port)
With the Thunderbolt 3 Dock from Elgato you can connect multiple displays, connect external storage drives, connect to a LAN, and more all by running a single cable to your computers Thunderbolt 3 port. This dock comes equipped with three USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, one DisplayPort input, one RJ45 Ethernet port, one 3.5mm headphone output, and one 3.5mm microphone input.
With the Thunderbolt 3 Dock you can drive two 4K displays using the DisplayPort and USB Type-C inputs or connect a single 5K display to the USB Type-C port. In addition to connecting a variety of displays to this dock, you can also power your USB Type-C equipped MacBook Pro as the Thunderbolt 3 Dock provides up to 85W of power. To ensure all of your devices can connect to your Mac or Windows laptop, Elgato has included three USB 3.0 ports into the dock. Rounding out the list of connectivity options offered by this Thunderbolt 3 Dock are the 3.5mm audio jacks making it easy to plug in both headphones and a microphone for enhanced audio playback and clear audio transmission.
4K Display Support
Provides up to 85 Watts of Power
Improved Power Management
Your USB devices will also benefit from improved power management, USB Type-C accessories are always properly powered with up to 15W, while the built-in USB 3.0 ports can even charge your iPad, boost your iPhone charge, or power your Apple SuperDrive.
The Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock will even charge your devices regardless of whether your computer is off or disconnected. To enable high-power USB support on your Mac, simply download and install the free Elgato Thunderbolt Dock Utility.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
Free Elgato Thunderbolt Dock Utility
|Dimensions||9 × 20 × 3 cm|