INNO3D GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER TWIN X2 6GB GDDR6
- GeForce GTX gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features and more; This is graphic reinvented
- Get the highest levels of performance and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing
- Get the lates NVIDA GameWorkrs technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image captur even in VR.
- Plus get the performance to drive the latest displays including VR, ultra-resolution and multiple monitors.
- The lowest latency and plug and play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies; VR audio, physics and haptics let you hear and feel every moment
The GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it’s a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games, and even faster with modern titles.
|Display Support||Max. Digital Resolution = 7680×4320 DVI-D = NA HDMI 2.0b = x1 Display Port 1.4 = x3 USB-C and Virtual-link = NA|
|GPU Engine Specs||CUDA Cores = 1408 Boost Clock (MHz) = 1785|
|Memory Specs||Memory Clock (Gbps) = 14.0 Memory Size (GB) = 6.0 Memory Type = GDDR6 Memory Interface Width = 192-bit Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) = 336|
|SERIES||GTX 1660 SUPER|
|Power Specs||Max. Board Power (W) = 120 Min. System Power (W) = 500 Ext. Power Connectors = 8-pin|
|Accessories||Driver = X1|
|Feature Support||Real-Time Ray Tracing = NA NVIDIA GeForce Experience = Yes NVIDIA Ansel = Yes NVIDIA Highlights = Yes NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible = Yes Game Ready Drivers = Yes Microsoft DirectX = 12 Vulkan API = Yes OpenGL = 4.6 Bus Support PCIe = 3.0 Windows 7 & 10 Ready = Yes Linux Ready = Yes FreeBSDx86 Ready = Yes|
|Dimensions||Length (mm) = 220 Height (mm) = 113 Width = Dual Slot|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|