Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4)
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Available Capacity : up to 2TB
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Warranty : 5 year limited
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimisation. It maximises the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing in capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
Level Up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53%‡ faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimised firmware, a proven Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung’s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimise performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health, check speed and even boost performance.
|SSD form factor||
Magician Software for SSD management
|Power consumption (idle)||
|Power consumption (max)||
|Random write (4KB)||
PCI Express 3.0
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 70 °C
|Random read (4KB)||
|Power consumption (average)||