- 100% Copper and no mix of other material
- The speed of a wired LAN is largely determined by how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components.
- The solid construction of the Technotech Cat6 cable helps you stream video, music, transmit data at higher speeds by providing a fast and reliable connection.
- Note: A network’s speed is determined by many factors in addition to the cables, including your router, switch boxes and component.
- Comply with Cat.6 specifications
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Pairs are braided in aluminum foil with drain wire
- 23 AWG solid copper conductor for superior conductivity
- PE insulation
- PE central cross
- FR PVC/LSZH Jacket
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- Packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation
- Category : 6 UTP Solid cable
- Conductor : Conductor : 23 AWG (Solid)
- Conductor Meta : Conductor Meta : Bare Copper
- Insulation Material : HD-PE
- OD : 6mm ±0.2
- Jacket hardness : 45P (90A ± 2A, Shore)
- Heat-resistant : 75 degree C minimum (Temperature limited)