Buy Cooler Master Products at Best Price www.kartmy.com. Cooler Master are all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB computer liquid cooling Processor
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- 360mm Radiator – Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED – Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus+ (to be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
Cooler Master MWE 550W,80+ White 230V A/UK Cable Power Supply
- 80 plus certified power supply
- Quality capacitors with durable hdb bearing
- Low standby power consumption, erp 2013 lot 6 compliant
- Sleeved cables, proven thermal resistance, quiet and durable
- Damage resistant, built-in over temperature protection (otp) ; High Efficiency and Low Noise
- Input Voltage: 200-240Vac, Input Current: 4.5A, Input Frequency: 47-63Hz; Power Good Signal: 100-500ms ; Dimensions (L*B*H)mm: 140*150*86 ; Fan Size: 120mm, Fan Speed: 840 – 1980 RPM
Cooler Master MWE 650W,80+ White 230V A/UK Cable Power Supply
- Single +12V Rail : All power comes from a single +12V source, ensuring consistent output through all connected cables.
- 120mm HDB Fan : The 120mm HDB fan employs responsive fanspeed control, limiting noise to specific cooling requirements during use.
- DC – to – DC Technology : T he DC – to – DC + LLC circuit design offers reliable, stable output to all connected components.
- Silent Mode : The fan will not spin under lower loads or in standby mode, ensuring a quiet user experience during casual operation.
- Flat Black Cables : The flat c ables take up less space and are easier to manipulate within the chassis.