TP-LINK TL-WN725N networking card WLAN 150 Mbit/s
- Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port
- Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps ideal for video streaming or internet calls
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Connect in no time with easy setup utility in 14 languages
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X, Linux
Great Surfing Experience with Nano USB Adapter
As a Wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at speed of up to 150Mbps, which is ideal for smooth video streaming, voice streaming and online gaming.
Miniature Design Brings Infinite Convenience
TL-WN725N is designed to be as convenient as possible. With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
A friendly user interface on a CD for simple installation
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure wireless connection’s safety.
Supports Windows, Mac OS, Linux
64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,802.1x RADIUS,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA-TKIP,WPA2,WPA2-PSK
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 70 °C
PC / Notebook
Single-band (2.4 GHz)
|Top Wi-Fi standard||
Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
|Maximum data transfer rate||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
CE, FCC, IC
2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
There are no reviews yet.